• Tobacco products (no limitations for diplomats): 50 cigars or 200 cigarettes or 100 grammes of tobacco;
• 1 litre of liquor;
• A reasonable quantity of perfume;
• Personal goods up to a value of USD 250.- per passenger or USD 1,000.- per family.
• Any commercial or merchandised goods as part of baggage. Infringements will be charged IDR 25,000.- per piece. The use of cardboard boxes as baggage must be dissuaded.
• (Video) cameras, portable radio cassette recorder, binoculars and sport equipment may be imported by tourists provided also exported upon departure.
• Passengers not entering on a tourist visa have to pay duties for photo and film cameras unless this equipment is registered in their passport by the Indonesian Customs on former occasion. Importation of electronic equipment is not permitted at all. Film pre-recorders, video tapes, video laser disc, records and computer software must be screened by censor board.
• Chinese medicines and printings, narcotics, firearms and ammunition, pornography, fresh fruit, cordless telephone are not permitted except for those holding licence.
• Dogs or cats require import permit issued by the Directorate General of Livestock Service together with good health and rabies vaccination certificate issued by an authorized Government Veterinarian in the country of origin.